On any given day, my child will say and do some crazy things (this is why I plan to write a book about it). These are some of my favorite quotes from the mouth of Danger Girl.
1) I will have my revenge on you!
(this is said any time she is
asked told to do something she doesn’t want to do.
2) I give up!
(said anytime she is trying to describe one of her adventures, or new games, or ideas, and you just aren’t grasping the concept)
3) It is not every day you see a camel in his underwear.
(I don’t even know. She just started saying it)
4) I’m not the one who [insert bizarre comment here] ex. I’m not the one who’s wearing a tomato.
(this is pulled out on certain occasions when she isn’t winning an argument)
5) me- “What are you doing?”
DG- “writing books.”
me- “what kind og books?”
DG- “the kind you read.”
(gotta love the sarcasm in that girl)
6) I’m going to move to the backyard, and when you go to bed, I will sneak in and get food.
(at least she had a plan)
7) It is my life, my dream, my destiny!
(said when she is describing something he really wants to do or have)
8) If I find a house for $1 can I buy it and live by myself?
(keep dreaming kid)
9) The love of fairies continues
(this is a misquote of something she heard. The originial quote was “the love affair continues”)
10) I’m not a munchkin, I’m a goober.
(If you’re going to call her something you better get it right)
Of course I could also tell you about some of her big plans (maybe for another post). I think this gives you some idea of what life with Danger Girl can be like. Couple some of these sayings with finding a child bungi jumping off a top bunk, and you have Danger Girl; able to find disaster at any turn!