Since I often post about Danger Girl and all her antics, I thought I would give you a chance to learn a little more about this crazy child of mine; so I interviewed her which she found extremely ammusing.
Interview with Danger Girl:
1) What is your favorite subject in school?
(I really thought her answer here would be science, so it just goes to show a mommy doesn’t always know her child as well as she thought)
2) What is your least favorite subject?
DG- math, it’s too hard
(She is actually pretty good at math, but apparently being good at something doesn’t mean you like it)
3) What is your favorite activity?
(once again I don’t know my child very well. I thought she would say jumping since I constantly have to tell her to quit jumping on all the furniture)
4) What is your least favorite activity?
DG- sitting still
(finally one I actually got right)
5) What is your favorite food?
DG- french fries
6) What is your least favorite food?
DG- hamburger helper
(a kid who doesn’t like hamburger helper? Who knew)
7) What is your favorite book?
(for those who are wondering, this would be the Enchanted Forest Chronicles)
8) What is your favorite movie?
9) What is your favorite TV show?
DG- Danny Phantom
10) What do you want to be when you grow up?
DG- a doctor. I also want to be in the army.
(her jobs are down. She used to have at least five jobs she wanted when she grew up because she wanted to be rich)
11) What do you like about doing school at home?
DG- I get to have fun
12) What do you not like about doing school at home?
DG- school is hard
13) What is your favorite song?
DG- I hate that stupid old pickup truck you never let me drive
(translation: Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift)
So there are some random facts for you about Danger Girl. I hope you enjoyed some of her answers as much as I did, and I hope it gives you some idea about the almost 8 year old behind the name. What questions do you think I should have added to the list?