It’s always interesting to look back at the year and see what resonated with people. So, what did readers like on Penny Layne Writes this year? Let’s take a look at the top 10 posts:
- Author Interview with Hanson Oak
- Review of Writer’s Roadmap with Leigh Shulman
- How to Become a Tutor
- How to Become an Editor
- How to Become a Proofreader
- Author Interview with the Witch
- Author Interview with C.D. Tavenor
- Author Interview with Irina Slav
- How to Become a Bookkeeper
- A No B.S. Guide to Creating Content
It looks like freelance options are a big winner for 2019. Glimpses into the lives of authors also seems to be a big winner with everyone.
In the coming year I plan to compete the freelance option series, so keep your eyes open for that. I’ll also take a look at some issues that affect writers including:
- Research methods
- technology & writing
- SEO for writers
- How to use rejection & criticism
- Inspiration vs. plagairism
Just for fun, I thought I’d include some of the favorite very short stories I shared on Twitter:
I’ve noticed on these stories that my favorites aren’t always everyone else’s. Just in case you’re curious, my favorite of the year was:
That’s my 2019 in a nutshell. What about you? Do you have any favorite moments from the year?
For another favorite from the year, check out the 5-Step Business Plan Journal. This is a great next step to the freelance option series.